Saturday 14 September 2013

Introducing.... Nettie Norman

Kia ora everyone,

My name is Nettie and I am a member on the Board of Trustees. I have two children who attend Sylvia Park School and absolutely love being part of the SPS whānau.

Nettie and her whānau
(images all rights reserved)


How long have you been part of the Sylvia Park School Whānau?

My father, three siblings and myself all attended Sylvia Park School in the 60's and 90's, so this school has had a special place in my heart for a very long time. Now that my children are here, me being on the board is my way of giving back.

What is your favourite food?

CHOCOLATE. Yummo!!!

Who is your favourite celebrity?

I am a huge Sonny Bill Williams fan. Strictly based on his sporting ability, hehe.

What do you like doing?

I enjoy playing all sorts of sports from netball, softball, touch rugby and even a bit of table tennis. My other passion is kapa haka which I do both competitively and professionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment