Friday 27 September 2013

Introducing.... Nellie Tongalea

Fakaalofa atu, Hello and greetings 

My name is Nellie Tongalea, proud member of the Board Of Trustees. I come from a large family of four sisters and two brothers with many nieces and nephews so family is a very important part of my life.  


Nellie and Jayin
(image all rights reserved)


How long have you been part of the Sylvia Park School whānau?

My son Jayin started at the school in February of this year and I have been so impressed with his learning and development during his short time in the school

What do you think is the best thing about being at school?

There are lots of great things about being at school but one of the best things is the children and how friendly they all are.  It's so nice to come in and hear from JJ’s school friends “hi JJ’s mum” always makes me smile.

What’s your dream job?
Growing up I always wanted to be a police woman

What is your favourite food?

Chinese dumplings, they are delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment