Sunday 25 August 2013

Introducing.... Lyle Cairns, Board Chair

Lyle, Dagmar and their children
(image all rights reserved)

Who are you?

Kia Ora All, I'm Board Chair, my whole whānau are involved with Sylvia Park School (SPS).  My wife Dagmar is the Art Teacher and our three wonderful children all attend SPS.  I currently work as the Director of the Service Academy programme at Tamaki College.  This is a role I thoroughly enjoy as I'm able to guide and assist senior students with their career options.  In closing, Our rangatahi are our future so lets all guide them well.   
What do you think is the best thing about being at school?

The best thing about SPS are the students, aye!!

What is your favourite food?

Chop-Suey, yum!

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome post Mr Chair hehe. Beautiful whanau photo too!

    ReplyDelete